My Professional Resume
"An Agent with a Winning Record"
- Ebby's VIP Wall of Honor for 28 Consecutive Years
- Company-Wide Top Individual
- Company-Wide Top Team
- Customer Service Award Winner
- Dallas Home Builder Association - McSam Award Finalist
- Five Star Real Estate Professional - 2012-2019 Award Winner (Texas Monthly)
- D Magazine - Voted Best Real Estate Agents in Dallas 2006-2018 and Residential Top Real Estate Producer 2011-2018
- Real Estate Executive - 100 Most Influential Real Estate Agents in North Texas 2016-2018
- VIP Customer Service Award
- Star Achiever
- Diamond Circle Member
- Corporate Relocation Specialist
- Excellence Award Winner
- Consistent Multi-Million Dollar Producer
Kay is a Dallas Native and was born into a
residential real estate family. Her parents were both residential brokers. They
began buying, selling, and investing in real estate in Dallas and Plano over 60 years ago.
Kay joined Ebby Halliday Realtors after
experiencing tremendous success working for other brokers. She has been on the
Company Wide Honor Roll for 28 consecutive years.
She has been married to Roger for 50+ years.
They have two sons: Scott, a Radiation Oncologist at Baylor Hospital in Dallas;
and Corey, an Attorney/Entrepreneur. Kay also has four awesome grandchildren,
Carson & Riley and twins Brooks and Finley.
Kay has built an
incredible client base almost exclusively through referrals. She lives by her
personal motto of “Million Dollar Service at Every Level,” which is the reason
her clients love her!
Kay is an expert in the
areas of new construction, pre-owned homes, and relocating families to and from
Dallas/Fort Worth. She has focused her business mainly in The Tribute, Frisco,
Prosper, Plano, McKinney, Fairview, Celina, Allen, North Dallas, Park Cities
Kay is a member of the
Greater Dallas, Collin, Texas,
and National Association of Realtors. She served on the Realtor® Advisory
Boards of The Tribute, Stonebriar Park, Austin Ranch, Newman Village, Starwood,
Chapel Creek and several Builder/Realtor Boards.
most cherished accomplishment is the VIP
Excellence in Service Award. This award is presented annually to one agent
in each of Ebby’s 34 offices. Those receiving this award have obtained the
highest praise from their clients in response to questions regarding the
agent’s expertise, service, and responsiveness.
Kay has consistently won this
Kay has built an incredible client base almost exclusively through referrals. She lives by her personal motto of “Million Dollar Service at Every Level,” which is the reason her clients love her!