My Professional Resume
"An Agent with a Winning Record"
- Ebby's VIP Wall of Honor for 26 Consecutive Years
- Top 10 Honor Roll Consistently
- Company-Wide Top Individual
- Company-Wide Top Team
- Customer Service Award Winner
- Dallas Home Builder Association - McSam Award Finalist
- Five Star Real Estate Professional - 2012-2018 Award Winner (Texas Monthly)
- D Magazine - Voted Best Real Estate Agents in Dallas 2006-2018 and Residential Top Real Estate Producer 2011-2018
- Real Estate Executive - 100 Most Influential Real Estate Agents in North Texas 2016-2018
- VIP Customer Service Award
- Star Achiever
- Diamond Circle Member
- Corporate Relocation Specialist
- Excellence Award Winner
- Consistent Multi-Million Dollar Producer
- Member of Collin County, Texas and National Association of REALTORS
As a buyer's and seller's agent, I am able to assist clients relocating to the Dallas/Fort Worth area as well as help those clients who are listing their homes within the cities of Frisco, Plano, Allen, McKinney, Prosper, Fairview, North
Dallas, Park Cities and Southlake.
Kay was born in Dallas into a residential
real estate family. Her parents were both residential brokers. They began
buying, selling, and investing in real estate in Dallas and Plano over sixty years ago.
Kay became a Realtor® in
1971. She joined Ebby Halliday Realtors in 1989 after experiencing tremendous
success working for other brokers.
She has been married to her husband Roger for 50+ years. They have two sons: Scott, a Radiation
Oncologist at Baylor
Hospital in Dallas; and Corey, an Attorney Entrepreneur. Kay also has four
awesome grandchildren, Carson & Riley and twins Brooks and Finley.
Kay has built an
incredible client base almost exclusively through referrals. She lives by her
personal motto of “Million Dollar Service at Every Level,” which is the reason
her clients love her!
Kay is an expert in the
areas of new construction, pre-owned homes, and relocating families to and from
Dallas/Fort Worth. She has focused her business mainly in Frisco, Allen, Plano, McKinney, Prosper, Celina, Fairview, Allen, Southlake, Coppell, Flower Mound, North Dallas and Park Cities.
Kay is a member of the
Greater Dallas, Collin, Texas,
and National Association of Realtors®. She has served on multiple Relator®/Builder Advisory Boards and Realtor® Networking groups.
Her most cherished accomplishment is the VIP Excellence in Service Award. This
award is presented annually to one agent in each of Ebby’s 30 offices. Those
receiving this award have obtained the highest praise from their clients in
response to questions regarding the agent’s expertise, service, and
has consistently won this prestigious award.